Do summer holidays get any better than Independence Day? Red, whiten and blue everywhere, great weather, grilling, seasonal food, friends, family, fun – and fireworks!!
Here at Oliver’s, we are doing our best to bring you all of the ingredients needed for a fitting celebration of America’s birthday, whether you want to pick everything up ready to enjoy, or create it yourself.
Note: Sale dates are June 29-July 5, 2022 at all four Sonoma County Oliver’s Market locations.
Check out this week’s weekly ad for all of your holiday essentials, including some great beverage buys:
- Santa Cruz Lemonade (32 oz Bottle/$1.99 +CRV);
- LaCroix Sparkling Water (8 Pk-12 oz Cans/$2.99 +CRV); and
- Bear Republic Racer 5 (12-12 oz Bottles/$14.99 +CRV).
For salads, mains, and more, we have
- Best Foods Mayonnaise (30 oz. Jar/$4.99), plus
- Organic Bi-Color Corn (99 Cents/Ea);
- Oliver’s Own Potato Salad ($4.99/Lb.) and Coleslaw ($3.99/Lb.);
- Rocky Bone-In Chicken Thighs ($3.99/Lb.) or Oliver’s Choice 100% Angus Trimmed Tri Tip ($9.99/Lb); and
- Woodstock Charcoal 8.8lb Bag/$7.99).
And then there’s dessert! How about our
- Fresh Baked Fruit Pies (9” Pie/$16.99);
- Clover Sonoma Ice Cream (48oz Carton/$3.99); or
- Large Seedless Watermelon ($3.99/Ea.).
Don’t forget all of our ready-to-go salads, dips, and other prepared items that will quickly set you up for potluck success! And in other good news, our Barbecue will be open on the 4th, gilling up your favorites from Noon – 7 PM.
Ready to cook it all yourself? Looking for inspiration or a fun take on a classic dish? We’ve got some red, white, and blue popsicles in both Boozy and Healthy editions, so there is something for everyone! Or how about Spar Spangled S’Mores in their full patriotic glory? If your Fourth is headed toward wine country style, you should give our Fresh Figs with Ricotta and Honey a try, and don’t forget the Kicked Up Canned Baked Beans, a fun way to jazz up this staple of many a cookout or potluck.
Oliver’s will be open from 7 AM – 9 PM for all of your last-minute Independence Day needs, from replenishing ice to restocking beverages. Enjoy this special holiday in Sonoma County style.
Happy Birthday, America!
No comments yet. Add the first comment