- Serves: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 Rocky Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 jar Bonne Maman Peach Preserves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 jalepeño, finely minced
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
Combine the peach preserves, olive oil, soy sauce, mustard, garlic and jalapeño in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Reserve one half of a cup.
Preheat the grill. Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the griill and cook until golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Turn over and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking until done, an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a serving platter.
Place the peach halves cut side down on the grill and cook for 2 minutes. Turn over, and brush with the reserved half cup of peach glaze and continue to grill until the peaches are soft, 3 to 4 more minutes. Remove from the grill and arrange with the chicken on the serving platter.