Topped with fresh whipped cream, pumpkin pies are the perfect way to welcome Fall. They make the perfect dessert for a holiday meal, and an even better breakfast – we won’t judge!
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 1 (15oz.) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large Clover eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
Preheat pven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired - fresh whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon are good!