- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 c. Fresh Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 large Yellow Onions, diced
- 4 stalks Celery, diced
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Sage, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 32 oz. Turkey Stock (can substitute chicken stock, if needed)
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 13x9 baking dish. Toast bread until golden and crisp, then transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool. In a large saute pan, melt butter then add onions, garlic, celery, and sage. Cook until onions are translucent and celery is soft, then add entire contents of pan to bread along with turkey broth, thyme, and parsley. Mix until bread is evenly saturated with turkey broth and veggies are evenly distributed.
Transfer stuffing to baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until top is crisp and stuffing is warmed throughout.