- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cubed
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cubed
- 1 Orange, cut into half-moon slices
- 1 D'Anjoy Pear, cubed
- 1 bag cranberries
- 1 bottle (750ml) Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider, cold
- 2-3 cups cold lemon-lime soda (like 7-Up) - you can also use a lemon-lime sparkling water
Put all of the prepared fruit into a large pitcher, beverage dispenser or punch bowl. Add sparkling apple cider and lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. When the sangria is chilled, ladle into serving glasses, making sure to include the fruit.