- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound thin organic asparagus ,ends trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes ,halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 -4 ounce Alaskan Cod fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup Oliver’s Own Parmesan grated cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 15x10-inch baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Toss the asparagus and cherry tomatoes with the olive oil; spread on the baking sheet. Place cod fillets on top.
Brush the fish with the lemon juice; sprinkle with the lemon zest. Sprinkle everything with the Parmesan and a little salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.