- Serves: 1 cocktail
- Prep Time: 6 Hours - Overnight
- 2 oz. Bulleit Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/4 oz. Triple Sec
- 1/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Water
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 2 dashes Maraschino Liqueur
- 1 Lemon (should fit snugly in wine glass)
- Simple Syrup+Sugar (for rimming glass)
Slice lemon in half and slice off about 1/8 inch of end, then scoop out fruit until hollow. Wedge lemon cup firmly into mouth of wine glass, then dip lemon and rim of glass first into simple syrup then into sugar to create a rim; leave glass uncovered in fridge to dry for 6 hours or overnight.
To prepare cocktail, combine remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice. Shake until well-frosted, then strain into prepare glass (liquid should fill lemon). Serve immediately.