Recipe and Image courtesy of Traditional Medicinals
- 2 tbsp. Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp. honey
- 1 bag of Traditional Medicinals Stress Ease Cinnamon Tea
- Half and Half, or creamer of choice
- OPTIONAL - Dried rose petals or cinnamon stick for garnish
- OPTIONAL - Cinnamon or cayenne powder for garnish
Boil water, place the tea bag in mug, and then fill the cup ¾ full with hot water.
Allow mixture to steep, covered for 5-8 minutes.
Then add the cocoa powder and mix.
Next, stir in the honey and a pinch of salt, and feel free to add more to taste.
Fill mug to the top with your creamer of choice. We recommend using a milk frother to make it extra foamy.
Sprinkle your cocoa with dash of cayenne for a kick, or with cinnamon powder for added spice. Garnish your cup with dried rose petals or a cinnamon stick for an extra touch of decadence.