August 2, 2022
Grab n’ Go Breakfast Bars
This Breakfast Bar recipe will definitely start your day off right. With an added boost of Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein powder, on breakfast has never been so easy or full of the nutrition you need for a busy day.
- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ¼ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons dairy free mini chocolate chips
Place first six ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade.
Process down until well mixed then press batter into an 8x8” brownie pan
Next, process the oats, protein powder, peanut butter and coconut oil.
Spread that mixture on top of the nut mixture and then top with chocolate chips.
Refrigerate bars several hours before cutting into 8 equal pieces.
Bars last 1-2 weeks refrigerated or 1 month in freezer.
No comments yet. Add the first comment