- 1 pint blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 5 oz. simple syrup
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry rosé wine
- 9 oz. vodka
- 6 oz. fresh lime juice, chilled
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 12 thinly sliced lime wheels for garnish
Place the pint of blackberries and simple syrup in a large pitcher and muddle until the fruit is crushed and juicy but not completely pulverized, about 1 minute.
Add the wine, vodka, and lime juice and stir to combine.
Place a fine-mesh strainer over a punch bowl and strain the mixture into the bowl, discarding the solids.
Place a large block of ice in the punch and serve in glasses filled with ice.
Garnish each drink with a blackberry and a lime wheel.