- Serves: 4 servings
- 2 lbs. Snake River Farms Black New York Strip
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Lighter Fluid
- Grill Grate
- Wood Skewers, soaked in water
Light coals according to instructions on the bag and allow time for them to get white hot.
In a bowl, whisk all ingredients then add slices of New York Strip. Let beef sit in marinade for 30 minutes.
Skewer marinated beef on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water.
Place Grill Grate across the coals and, when hot, lay the skewered meat evenly across the grates.
Cook for 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and serve.