- 2 Ounces (4 tablespoons) tequila reposado
- 1 Ounce (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- ½ Ounce (1 tablespoon) lime juice
- 2 Teaspoons agave nectar or simple syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 Egg white
- For the garnish: Cocktail cherry and/or lime wedge
Add the tequila, lemon juice, lime juice, syrup, bitters, and egg white to a cocktail shaker without ice.
Shake for 15 seconds.
Add the ice to the cocktail shaker.
Shake again for 30 seconds.
Strain the drink into a glass; the foam will collect at the top.
Serve with a lime wedge and a cocktail cherry.