- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound Stemple Creek Grass Fed ground chuck
- 1/2 cup Straus Family Creamery Grass Fed Whole Milk
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided in two
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, add the beef, milk, carrot, white bread, onion, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.
Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan. Pat the meat down into an even layer. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
Let the meatloaf rest for 8-10 minutes before serving (or it may fall apart).