- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7-10 minutes
- 2 large/slightly under-ripe Organic Yellow Peaches, washed/pits removed & cut into quarters
- 4 slices Sourdough Boule or Other Crusty French Bread
- 1 lb. Fresh Burrata Cheese
- 12 slices Parma Prosciutto
- 1 large Garlic Clove, halved lengthwise
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper
Preheat a well-seasoned grill on medium for direct heat. Drizzle sliced peaches lightly in olive oil, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Rub bread slices on both sides with garlic, then drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Grill bread on one side for 1 minute, then flip and grill for an additional 1 minute; set aside until needed.
Grill peaches with one cut side down for about 2 minutes, then flip to second cut side for additional 2 minutes. Flip again onto skin side, and grill an additional 3 to 4 minutes; transfer to a cutting board, and slice into wedges.
To assemble the crostini, dollop burrata cheese evenly onto toasts, then top with wedges of grilled peach. Arrange prosciutto in between peaches; drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired. Serve fresh - makes a great appetizer or lunch.