- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1-1 pound bag Oliver’s Own pizza dough
- salt, pepper and olive oil, to taste
Preheat then oven to 400F.
In a small pot over low heat, add the blueberries and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 2-3 minutes, slowly mashing the blueberries with a spoon to release its juices. When done, you should have a thick blueberry sauce. Set aside.
Stretch half of the pizza dough into a 1/2-inch-thick 11-inch round. Place on a floured stainless steel cookie sheet or pizza pan.
Using a knife, spread the ricotta cheese onto the pizza dough. Drizzle the blueberry sauce onto the bread, and add the gorgonzola and onions.
Bake for 10 minutes, and top with fresh arugula.
Finish off with salt, pepper, and olive oil to taste!