- Serves: 6 servings
- 1 large bunch kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Brussels Sprouts (pick up some pre-cut Brussels Sprouts in our Produce Department!)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 Satsumas, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelenuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake until combined. Alternatively, whisk together in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, add kale and dressing. Massage kale for approximately two minutes or until the leaves begin to wilt. Add the remaining salad ingredients and toss quickly to combine.