- 4 Persian Cucumbers, divided
- 2, 750ml. bottles of Rosé
- 1/2 c. Alysian Bianco Vermouth
- 1 bunch mixed herbs (think basil, mint, tarragon, and/or parsley- all divided)
- 2, 12 oz. cans of citrus soda (such as San Pellegrino Limonata or Pompelmo)
Cut 3 cucumbers into spears; set aside. Coarsely chop remaining cucumber, transfer to a large pitcher, then gently muddle to soften flesh and release juices. Add rosé and vermouth and stir to combine.
Set aside a few of the prettiest herb sprigs and chill in a zip-top bag until ready to serve. Smack remaining herbs against a cutting board to release aromas and lightly bruise leaves, then add to pitcher.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours and up to overnight for flavors to meld.
Divide sangria among ice-filled glasses. Top off with soda. Garnish with reserved herbs.