- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Rocky boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup Bonne Maman Peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Organicville spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
Put chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound gently just to even out the thickness.
Place the chicken in the prepared baking pan. Brush chicken with a little melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; stir to blend well.
Coat chicken thoroughly with the glaze; bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until golden brown and cooked through. If your chicken breasts are quite thick, they might take a little longer. The juices should run clear when pricked with a fork.