- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large Fresh Fennel Bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 large Capay Valley Navel Oranges
- 1 bunch Fresh Red Radishes, sliced paper thin
- 1/4 c. Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger, peeled & grated
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Zest one orange into a bowl, then combine with the juice of 2 oranges, olive oil, grated ginger, and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste, then set aside. To segment the remaining orange, cut off both ends and stand up. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the peel and away from the orange, then carefully slice between each segment and the remaining membrane.
Combine orange slices, fennel, almond, radishes, and onion in a bowl and top with dressing. Toss gently until veggies are coated in dressing. Serve immediately; goes great with fish or poultry.