- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium, ripe Canary Melon, peeled & seeded
- 1 lb. Fresh Arugula, washed & dried
- 6-8 thin slices Jamon Serrano
- 1 Shallot, finely minced
- 1 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- 1/3 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 c. Basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper. Set aside until needed.
Slice canary melon into bite-sized cubes, and slice ham into thin strips. Combine melon and ham with arugula. Coat with dressing, then toss to combine.