- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium, ripe Honeydew Melon, peel & seeds removed
- 1 large Cucumber, peel & seeds removed
- 8 oz. Gin
- 1/2 c. Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. Lime Juice
- 1 c. Honeydew Melon Balls, for garnish
- 4-6 Mint Sprigs, for garnish
Cut honeydew and cucumber into small chunks. Blend with gin, mint leaves, and lime juice until completely smooth; strain through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher, then chill.
Serve cold, with several melon balls and a sprig of mint in each glass.