- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 bag Oliver’s Own Pizza Dough
- 16 ounces Oliver’s Own Pizza Sauce
- 1-16 ounce Galbani Mozzarella Log, grated
- 1/4 pound Oliver’s Own Bulk Mild or Hot Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 pound Oliver’s Choice Ground Chuck, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 pound Oliver’s Own Platter Bacon, cooked
- La Quercia Americano Prosciutto or Speck
- Gallo Pepperoni Slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Optional: Oliver’s Own Pesto, grated Parmigiano Reggiano, Tutto Calabria Hot Calabrian Peppers
Preheat oven to 425°F. On a floured surface, roll the pizza dough into a uniform circle the size of your skillet. Heat the skillet on the stove on high for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and swirl the pan to evenly distribute. Place the pizza dough into the skillet and let it cook for 2 minutes. Evenly top the dough with sauce and grated cheese. Add evenly dispersed cooked meat, prosciutto or speck, pepperoni and onion slices on top of the cheese.
Place the skillet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is evenly browned, the cheese melted and the toppings sizzling and browned. Remove from oven and top with green onions. Garnish with pesto, grated cheese and peppers, if desired.