- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium nectarines, halved
- 1/4 cup Laura Chenel Fresh Goat Cheese Log, softened
- 1 bag SemiFreddi’s Garlic Crostini
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinager glaze
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Cut the nectarines in half and remove the pit. Place on a grill and cook for 45-60 seconds on each side or until tender and lightly browned. Cool slightly.
Spread goat cheese over crostini. Cut nectarines into thick slices; arrange over cheese. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle the basil on top. Serve immediately.