- Serves: 1 Latte
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- 4 oz. Bella Rosa Espresso, freshly made
- 8 oz. Whole Milk or Your Favorite Plant Milk, steamed or warmed until hot
- 2 oz. Lavender Honey Syrup
- Whipped Cream (optional, for topping)
- Lavender Honey Syrup - 1/3 c. Unpasteurized Honey
- 1/3 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 c. Food-Grade Dried Lavender Blossoms
- 2 strips Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 c. Cold Water
To make the syrup, whisk the honey, sugar, and water together in a medium pot on low heat until dissolved. Raise heat to medium-high and add lemon zest and lavender, then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until lavender is fragrant.
Remove from heat and steep for at least 2 hours for a light syrup or up to 24 hours for a concentrated syrup. Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove lavender and lemon zest, then store in a sterile, resealable jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
To make the latte, stir together fresh Bella Rosa espresso and homemade lavender honey syrup, then pour in a coffee cup or mug. Slowly top with steamed or warmed milk and finish with whipped cream, if desired.