- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Cobram Estate olive oil
- 1/2 pound Olivers Choice 100% Angus Boneless Chuck Roast
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 pack S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Imagine Foods Veggie Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 servings Lotus Foods Organic Buckwheat and Brown Soba Rice Noodles, cooked per package instructions
- chopped green onions
- S&B Garlic Umami Topping
Slice the onion and mushrooms, and finely cut the beef.
Heat the oil in a pan over low heat. Add the onion and cook thoroughly.
Add the beef and mushrooms and stir-fry until cooked.
Add the veggie broth to the pot and let it simmer for about 15 minutes until the ingredients become soft. Skim off any foam as much as possible.
Turn off the heat and add the S&B Golden Curry Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes is completely melted and smooth.
Turn on the heat again and add the soy sauce. Simmer for approx. 5 min, stirring constantly.
Divide the noodles among bowls.
Ladle the curry sauce into the bowls. Top with chopped green onions and S&B Garlic Umami Topping.