- Serves: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz. Clover Sonoma cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Clover Sonoma sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablepsoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound Dungeness crab meat, flaked
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined, then carefully fold in Dungeness crab meat.
Spread in a small baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a sliced baguette or crackers. Enjoy!