- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound Dungeness Crab meat, flaked
- 1.5 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco
Preheat oven broiler
In a medium-sized bowl, carefully mix together Dungeness crab meat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, mayonnaise, Tabasco and dry mustard. Combine with the other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.