- Serves: 8-10 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound cooked Dungeness Crab meat, flaked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, finely diced
- 4 radishes, finely diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4-5 ripe, but firm, avocados
- 1/2 lime
- Lettuce or salad greens
- Chopped green onions or chives
To make the crab salad filling: Mix the cooked Dungeness crab meat with diced onions, diced bell pepper, diced cucumbers, diced radish, lime juice, mayonnaise, chopped cilantro, and salt/pepper.
To prep the avocados: Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and peel the avocados. Sprinkle each avocado half with a little lime (or lemon) juice to prevent the avocados from browning too quickly.
Fill the center of the avocados halves with the crab salad. Serve the crab stuffed avocados over lettuce leaves and garnished with chopped chives (or green onions).