This recipe is simple and will give you tender carrots, glazed in honey, that will be sure to please everyone around your table.
- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Pinch salt
- 2 pounds small carrots (baby, or not)
- 4 tablespoons Clover butter
- 4 tablespoons Gipson's Golden honey
- 2 tablepsoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add salt and then carrots and cook until firm tender, 5 to 6 minutes (or more if needed - don't cook until too tender as they will continue cooking in the glaze). Drain the carrots and add back to pan with butter, honey and lemon juice. Cook until a glaze coats the carrots, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.