This recipe is simple and will give you tender carrots, glazed in honey, that will be sure to please everyone around your table.
November 2, 2022
Honey Glazed Carrots
Glazed Carrots are a classic side dish that will never go out of style.
- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Pinch salt
- 2 pounds small carrots (baby, or not)
- 4 tablespoons Clover butter
- 4 tablespoons Gipson's Golden honey
- 2 tablepsoons lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add salt and then carrots and cook until firm tender, 5 to 6 minutes (or more if needed - don't cook until too tender as they will continue cooking in the glaze). Drain the carrots and add back to pan with butter, honey and lemon juice. Cook until a glaze coats the carrots, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.
No comments yet. Add the first comment