- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 1 pound fresh Organic Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Heat grill to high. In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, and red pepper flakes and season with salt.
Thread the brussels sprouts onto metal skewers and place them upon the grill. Cook, turning frequently so as not to burn, until sprouts are tender and cooked through, about ten minutes. Remove from the grill and place the skewers upon a serving platter.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving.