- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces/one package Oliver’s Own Golden Fusilli Lunghi
- 25 ounces/one jar Oliver’s Own Organic Tomato Basil Sauce
- 12 ounces/one basket Bellwether Farms fresh Basket Ricotta
- one cup frozen shelled peas
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- fresh chopped basil leaves
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta.
Pour one jar of Oliver’s Own Organic Tomato Basil Sauce into a large pot and heat until sauce is bubbling. Add the frozen peas and cook for an additional 4 minutes. Add the drained pasta, and stir gently in order to coat the pasta with the sauce. Remove from heat and slowly stir in the ricotta cheese. Serve with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano and chopped basil.