- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Oliver’s Natural Pork Loin Roast
- 4 bricks Lotus Foods Brown Rice & Millet Ramen Noodles
- 4 cups Imagine Beef Broth
- 1 - 2 slices of fresh ginger root
- 2 - 3 whole garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions cut into large sections
- ½ tablespoon crushed chili flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoon black peppercorns either whole or ground
- 1 - 2 tablespoon soy sauce add to your taste
- 4 oz shiitakes mushrooms, sliced
- 2 - 4 stalks baby bok choy
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- extra chopped spring onions to garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Once it is hot, roast the pork tenderloin. Once it’s cooked, about 30 minutes, remove from the oven, cover and let it rest for about 10 minutes and cut in to thin slices.
Place the beef broth, ginger, garlic green onions, chili flakes and pepper in a large pot. Bring the stock to a boil over medium high heat. Cover and let it simmer on medium - medium low heat for about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove the garlic cloves, ginger and spring onions from the broth or leave them in for extra flavor. Add the ramen noodles, and sliced shiitake mushrooms and let it simmer for 3 - 5 minutes until the noodles are done. Add the greens.
Divide the ramen noodles and broth into two bowls. Add the pork slices, soft boiled egg, cut in half, and the chopped spring onions on top of the broth.