- Serves: 24 mini cakes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 30 Chocolate wafers, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups crumbs)
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Butter, melted
- 4 Tbs. Brewed Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee, Brewed strong and divided
- 8 Oz. Semisweet chocolate
- 3 Packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 C. Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 Coffee beans
- Baking cocoa, optional
Preheat oven to 325°. Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners. Mix wafer crumbs and sugar; stir in butter and Coffee. Press by tablespoonfuls onto bottoms of liners.
For filling, melt chocolate in a microwave; stir in Coffee until blended. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; slowly stir in condensed milk until blended. Stir chocolate mixture into cream cheese mixture until combined. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
Fill prepared cups with 1/4 cup cheesecake batter. Bake until centers are almost set, 17-20 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
To serve, top with whipped topping and coffee beans; if desired, dust with baking cocoa.