- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups chopped fresh organic blueberries
- 1 cup whole fresh organic blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- cilantro to taste (optional)
In a bowl, combine chopped and whole blueberries, jalapeño pepper, onion, red and green pepper, corn kernels, lime juice, and salt.
Allowed to sit for a couple of hours to have the flavors meld before serving.