- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 c. Organic Arugula, washed
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon, juiced
- 1/3 c. Raw Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Add organic arugula, parmesan, and garlic to the bowl of a food processor, and pulse a couple times until coarsely chopped. Add lemon juice and almonds, and continue pulsing until a rough paste begins to form, scraping down the sides occasionally with a spatula.
Add salt and pepper, then turn the food processor on high and slowly stream in olive oil through the port. Continue until olive oil is completely incorporated, then blend for an additional 15 to 20 seconds or until pesto reaches desired texture.
Store cold in a non-metal, resealable container for up to 10 days. Use it as a delectable addition to pasta, pizzas, sandwiches, and more!