- Serves: 2-4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch Organic Asparagus Spears, trimmed
- 1 small Zucchini
- 1 c. Spring Peas, blanched & drained
- 3 Red Radishes
- 2 c. Fresh Watercress or Spring Mix
- 2 Large Lemons, juiced & zested
- 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Optional: Crumbled Goat Cheese & Slivered Almonds (for garnish)
To make dressing, whisk together lemon juice and zest, dijon, and olive oil in a small, non-reactive bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside until needed.
Using a mandolin fitted with a hand guard, carefully shave asparagus, zucchini, and radishes into thin ribbons. When finished, combined shaved vegetables, peas, and watercress or spring mix in a large bowl. Top with dressing and toss to combine. If using, top with crumbled goat cheese and slivered almonds.