- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) can Cannellini Beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- ¼ c. Fresh Italian Parsley
- 2 cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 French Baguette, sliced into rounds
- ½ c. Butter, softened
- ½ c. Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 4 cloves Garlic, grated
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine butter, grated garlic, and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread a small amount of butter mixture on each round of bread, then arrange in a single layer on a sheet tray. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crostini are crisp and lightly browned.
Combine beans, chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and parsley in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture is nearly smooth, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with garlic crostini.