- Serves: about 1 Dozen Rolls
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pack Rice Paper Sheets
- 1 package Rice Sticks
- 1 large Carrot, peeled & julienned
- 2 c. Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 large Cucumber, ends trimmed & julienned
- 1 c. Cilantro, washed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 1 large Avocado, peeled/pitted & sliced
- 1 brick Extra Firm Tofu, drained & sliced
- 1/4 c. Soy Sauce or Temari
- 1/4 c. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Chili Sambal
- 1 tsp. Brown Rice Syrup
Prepare rice paper sheets and rice sticks according to package directions, then set aside. Whisk together soy sauce, peanut butter, chili sambal, and brown rice syrup in a small bowl, adjusting ingredients to taste. Cover tightly and chill until needed.
To assemble spring rolls, lay out one sheet of softened rice paper on a clean surface. Start with a decorative layer of avocado slices, then a layer of lettuce, then top with a handful of softened rice stick noodles; from there, add your desired veggies, being careful not to overfill. Finally, a slice or two of tofu to finish.
Fold ends of wrap in over filling, then take the side closest to you and tuck over filling before continuing to roll up. Seal by running a damp finger over the edge of the rice paper - repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with peanut sauce for dipping.