- Serves: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pack Korean Sweet Potato Noodles
- 1 large Carrot, peeled & julienned
- 4 large Shiitake Mushrooms, cleaned & thinly sliced
- 1 large Zucchini, ends trimmed & thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 lb. Baby Spinach, washed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Sesame Seeds (for serving)
- 1/4 c. Soy Sauce or Temari
- 2 tbsp. Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, grated
Combine soy sauce, brown rice syrup, sesame oil, and garlic in a small bowl, then set aside until needed. Cook 1/2 of sweet potato noodles according to package; drain completely, then rinse thoroughly with cold water and drain again. Snip noodles with scissors to achieve desired length and set aside until needed.
Heat a wok on high until very hot, then add vegetable oil. When oil is very hot but not yet smoking, add prepared veggies except spinach to wok and reduce heat to medium. Stir fry vigorously for about 2 to 3 minutes, then add spinach and wilt.
When spinach has wilted, add in prepared noodles and stir fry until hot, about 2 minutes. Stir in green onions and sauce, and stir fry for about 30 seconds. Serve hot, topped with a generous sprinkling of sesame seeds.