- Serves: 1 Stromboli
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 package Fresh Pizza Dough, at room temperature
- 6 oz. Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. Salami, thinly sliced
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 4 cloves Garlic, grated
- 1 c. White Mushrooms, sliced & cooked
- 8 thin slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 thin slices Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 c. Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Marinara Sauce (for serving)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and flour a large, clean workspace. In a small bowl, combine softened butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Roll out pizza dough into a horizontal rectangle of about 10x13 inches on the floured surface; spread top of dough with about half of butter mixture, leaving a one inch border on all sides. Evenly distribute mushrooms, cheeses, and meats across dough.
Roll the dough into a log, sealing the ends gently as you go; finish by sealing the end of the dough to the log. Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil, then transfer stromboli to a baking sheet. Brush stromboli with remaining garlic butter, then bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until stromboli is puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving.
To serve, slice stromboli into rounds and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.