- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 bone in pork chops (at least 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Using a very sharp paring knife, carefully trim the excess fat around the chop. Place the tip of knife in the middle of the pork chop, coming in the side at the widest part of the pork chop. Cut into the pork chop carefully and then move the knife back and forth to create a pocket, being careful not to cut through the sides (or top and bottom) of the pork chop. Repeat with the other three pork chops.
Divide the cream cheese mixture into fourths. Carefully stuff the mixture in the pork chop.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan sear the pork chops for 6 minutes on each side. Transfer the pork chops to a 9 by 13 inch baking dish and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the pork chops from the oven and tent with aluminum foil. Let rest until they reach an internal temperature of 145 to 150 degrees.