- Serves: 4-6 cocktails
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. Fresh Strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Strawberry Liqueur or Vodka
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle Torresella Prosecco
- Fabri Strawberries (for serving)
Combine fresh strawberries, sugar, strawberry liqueur or vodka, and lemon juice in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer, then pour about 2 to 3 tablespoons each into champagne flutes. Top with prosecco and stir gently to combine.
Garnish with Fabri strawberries before serving.