- Serves: 2-4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 container of Oliver's Fresh-Cut Stir-Fry Mix
Combine shrimp, ginger, cayenne pepper, garlic, sesame seeds and black pepper in a large plastic food storage bag. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Heat sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Add stir-fry mix; sauté 3 to 4 minutes to soften slightly. Add teriyaki sauce. Add shrimp with seasoning; sauté 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Do not overcook shrimp!
Stir cornstarch into chicken broth and add to wok; cook, stirring until mixture boils. Sprinkle with salt. Spoon shrimp mixture over rice.