- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 1 pound skinless Steelhead Salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 5 ounces fresh arugula
- 1 large cucumber halved and sliced
- 1 pint quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug. Pour out half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
Coat the salmon with half of the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
While salmon is cooking, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix in a large salad bowl.
Plate the salad, slice salmon and arrange on top of salad. Drizzle with the remaining UNTOUCHED dressing and serve.