- Serves: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 Rosie Air Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate olive oil
- 1 cup Rhonda’s Romesco Sauce
Mix salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Rub chicken all over with mixture.
Transfer to a baking pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Bake until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife, 35 to 40 minutes.
Cover chicken with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
While chicken is resting, heat the romesco sauce slowly in a saucepan until hot. Plate the chicklen, top with the sauce and serve.