- Serves: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2-3 c. Leftover Corned Beef, finely chopped
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Sauerkraut, well drained
- 1/4 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- Rye Toast Points or Potato Chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and thoroughly grease a medium-sized skillet or casserole dish. Combine corned beef, sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and dressing until well mixed, then transfer to prepared skillet or dish.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until dip is bubbling and lightly browned on top. Serve hot with rye toast points or potato chips.