- Serves: 12 Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
Using an electric mixer, mix together all wet ingredients except the almond milk and raspberries. Once the wet ingredients are mixed, add in the dry ingredients and mix well, then the almond milk and mix again.
Once batter is mixed, fold in the raspberries and place into a tin-lined or greased muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.
Let muffins cool before serving. Muffins last 5-6 days.