- Serves: 20 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Garden of Life mykind Organics Maca Root Powder
- 1 cup superfine almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey or sugar-free liquid sweetener
- ¼ cup peanut butter or almond butter
Whisk together the almond flour, collagen, maca, cacao and sea salt and set aside.
In a medium sauce pan, heat coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut or almond butter for just a few minutes until everything is melted and mixed together.
Pour melted mixture onto dry mixture and mix together with a spoon, then roll tablespoon-sized bites and place on a plate and freeze for a few minutes to set.
Roll each bite in either maca powder, cacao or cinnamon. Store in freezer for up to one month.