- Serves: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces gluten-free pancake mix
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- Toppings: strawberries, banana, walnuts, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, raspberries or any other topping you would put on your pancakes.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until batter is smooth and thick.
Spray sheet pan with coconut oil and pour batter evenly into pan.
Top batter with your favorite toppings and bake for 20 minutes.
Let pancakes cool before cutting.
Store pancakes in refrigerator for up to 5 days or in freezer for up to 2 months.