- Serves: 6-12 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Asparagus Stalks, trimmed
- 1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed but kept cold
- 1 c. Gruyere Cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb. Sliced Prosciutto
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 large clove Garlic, grated
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out puffed pastry on a greased and floured baking sheet. Mix garlic and 1/2 of olive oil together in a small bowl with a pinch of each of salt and pepper, then spread mixture on puff pastry leaving a 1/2 inch border on all sides.
Combine cheeses, rosemary, and parsley in a s,all bowl, then evenly distribute across the top of the puff pastry. Arrange the asparagus and prosciutto across the top of the pastry and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
Bake for 15 minutes, then check pastry. If pastry is browning too quickly, tent loosely with aluminum foil and then continue baking for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese and pastry are golden and asparagus are tender. Serve warm.